New PS3 Wireless Headsets, Arrive: 09/06/2011!

ps3wirelessheadsets500.png

Story by: CritiKiL

Now is your turn to get the Ultimate in Wireless Headsets with the Official PS3â„¢ wireless stereo headset! For only $99.99, it gives ultimate audio gaming experience with 7.1 digital surround sound. Preorder your wireless stereo headphones for PS3 system from Amazon, Bestbuy, Gamestop or Buy.com and enhance your multiplayer gaming.

The Ultimate Audio Advantage

Experience The Ultimate Audio Advantage with the official PS3â„¢ Wireless Stereo Headset. Hear the enemy before they see you with 7.1 digital surround sound*. Mobilize your squad during intense multiplayer gaming using the highest quality voice chat. Stay informed with on-screen headset status updates**. Get fast access to key buttons like microphone mute and volume control with a simple tap or slide of the finger on the headset. And enjoy hours of in-the-zone comfort with oversized earpads. The official Wireless Stereo Headset for the PS3â„¢ system is your new deadliest weapon.

Key Features

• The Official PS3â„¢ Wireless Stereo Headset
  • 7.1 digital surround sound* enables you to hear the enemy before they see you
  • Crystal clear conversations to strategize with teammates
  • Breathable oversized earpads allow for hours of comfortable gameplay
  • Stay informed with exclusive on-screen headset status updates**
  • Enjoy hi-fidelity sound while watching your favorite movie
  • Easily access headset Volume and Mic Mute controls
  • Retractable microphone for use only when you need it

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs

RTnlQ5A3oDQ

More...

Awesome I preordered mine for $69 before they ran out!

It was actually $65 with free shipping, but who's counting. lol

Anywho, can someone explain to me how this will work. I mean, without a base station and just a USB plug in. How does the sound come into the headset from just plugging in a USB?

If this works well it going ti destroy the competition. Im not sure exactly how much I paid for my tritton ax pro but I know it was over $150. So at $70 with 7.1 and wireless this almost seems to good to be true.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

From what we are seeing from everything SONY related lately, it probably IS too good to be true... The odds are it has a longevity of about 1 month ..

It was actually $65 with free shipping, but who's counting. lol

Anywho, can someone explain to me how this will work. I mean, without a base station and just a USB plug in. How does the sound come into the headset from just plugging in a USB?

Its bluetooth, it will work like your controller does.

Sent via Tapatalk on my droid | motorola photon 4G

Its bluetooth, it will work like your controller does.

No, I mean the sound. I have a 5.1 surround sound system connected to my PS3 via an optical cable. So how will hooking up a USB then start making the sound come through the headset? I mean, even with the PX5's, there is a base station that connects to your sound system or TV.

This new headset does not has a base station. Just the headset and a USB plug-in. I'm still getting it, but this is perplexing me. I need to know now!! lol

Well i want to see Tue battery life of the Sony. Im going through a ship ton a batteries.

That PX5 headset is not rechargeable?! I didn't know that. I missed that on the specifications list. For how much that thing cost, you would have thought they would have included an internal rechargeable battery.