MW3 or BF3? What do you all think?

I got my eyes on MW3. I was a big proponent of Treyarch after WAW, but since BO I have found I prefer IWs products.

Dice put out a good game last fall in MOH, but my concern with BF3 is that they will try to do too much (since their goal is to beat COD) and the game will just be a mess.

There is quite a few clans who play COD here. I think BF3 will get a lot of support here from the Socom clans since S4 has been a let down. Be sure to check out the Weekend Warrior series here for COD tournaments running right now!

I think both games are going to change the way we play as a group. With the Battlelog and COD Elite. It will challenge even the clans. Now a player can have Social Network groups and really doesn't need a traditional "clan" as we know it. Going to be interesting for sure. It may put a serious choke on the S4 players.

And Battlelog is free. I like free that's my language.

Im sure both will be good, but i might be looking forward to the new counterstrike for ps3 the most...

Sent via Tapatalk on my droid | motorola photon 4G

Hold on now.....wait! Counter Strike for the PS3? please lemme know where I can find this info:) I used to play CS on the PC:)

Hold on now.....wait! Counter Strike for the PS3? please lemme know where I can find this info:) I used to play CS on the PC:)

Check the UF Blog, i posted a story on there not to long ago.

http://www.UrgentFury.com/showthread.php?p=840048

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Nemesis

Ok, Why does there have to be a choice? ~ lol! I'm getting on board 'MW3', 'Battlefield: 3' and of course...GR: FS. I've been waiting for GR: FS for almost 2 years because I'm really in to their ideas of rewarding players for 'team-merits' and etc, not to mention their new idea of 'cover-fire' causing the attacked's area to shake as long as the cover fire continues. There are soo many other 'new ideas' which GR: FS is bringing to the table that it simply cannot be overlooked as a formidable game to comepare to the others. MW3 is going to be good, but even Battlefield: 3 is bringing 'vehicles' back. It's going to suck that NO VEHICLES will be available in TEAMDEATHMATCH mode, but with 24 players in that mode allowed we'll be too busy looking for ways to kill people instead of worrying about a vehicle to get into. So count me in on BOTH "plus" GR: FS ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I am really intrigued by BF3 the server system is really buying me.

I honesty will probably get both although now i'm just tired of COD its kinda annoying that I would have to keep prestiging after all this time. Don't tell me "ya can just stop" we all know you just want to finish it lol.

I just realized BF3 beta comes out this month!!!!!!!! And I'm in (only 48 hours) early due to MOH purchase!

If the BF3 beta is sweet, I will buy. I don't see MW3 as a big upgrade over Black Ops which I still own, so I will not be buying MW3.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm