• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get all the hype of demo. 4 out of 5 times the person with the bomb ends up camping and it turns into a suppression game anyways. Yes there's camping the bomb site, but there's camping the extraction zone for uplink as well.

The thing that set socom apart will never be seen again and that is the maps. Each map was made for 1 game mode and even if the map was somehow unbalanced, the game mode seemed to balance it.

Im sick and tired of random bullet spray and all this bullet bloom nonsense. Cant trust the damn scopes in this game at all.

Its hard to snipe already with tiny maps and run speed that is faster than crosshair speed lol

Idk dude. I spent all may today quick scoping to deep if it works. And it does.

Bustin caps on tapatalk

I don't have any issues with the scope I use on my sniper rifle, high scope. I could see it with the acog though. On my AR's it doesn't seem to be just right. I don't see how anyone can use those p.o.s. sniper rifles anyway. The sasr and sr-25 are just so garbage. I've tried coming back to them to have a silenced sniper, but they are too horrible for me to deal with.

Yes but the accuracy of confrontation is way better than shit4

sent from the ravens nest via tapatalk

But the hit mapping itself is terrible on con period. 4 is very inconsistent seems like some times a few rounds or less kill the enemy and other times I have my crosshairs right on them and nothing! Point being these have always been socom type issues.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Socom 4 was a crappy design and Socom fans buy/play it no matter how broke it is.

How many casual gamers get a kick out of broken shooting games?

I love when ppl glitch and than say if zipper didnt want me to levitate than why did they design the game this way?

LoL

In my mind CS doesnt even compare to other games out there. But is an example of a game that gets played for a long time. Why is that? My guess would be balanced game play.

for the same reasons socom is so successful- it's just a great game, and with the pc world being open there are constant mods, maps, etc coming down the pipe. it also received an engine upgrade (CS: Source) along the way. Great game + support = still playing.

I guess that is why console games just dont last that long... besides there isnt any money in a model like that.

Nope they want u buying the next title... where as valve flipped CS and Halflife popularity to launch steam...

Sent via Tapatalk on my droid | motorola photon 4G

PC games you can do so much more with especially with clans and also DLC's. But you have to have a expensive ass computer to play them.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.465006,-97.397288

My brother is into all these games for pc. And you are right he has a crazy amount of $ wrapped up into a computer. A computer that is always being out dated and constantly upgraded!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk