Don’t Like Second Chance & Ghost? Hop on the Express Playlist

378734029.jpg

Story by Call of Duty Community.

Don’t panic when you boot your Xbox 360 and find that there is a new update Black Ops. Treyarch quietly released an update for the Xbox 360 version of Black Ops. Usually we can find the “patch notes†on the official Black Ops forum but so far, the dedicated update thread on the forum remains un-updated.

The biggest difference people will notice is a new playlist. The Express Playlist. In case you’re wondering what the Express Playlist is, the description says “30 second lobby timers. Fast paced game modes. No Second Chance or Ghostâ€. A playlist with 2 of the most annoying perks disabled and a lobby timer of 30 seconds instead of 60 seconds? Sounds too good to be true.

So far the feedback I’ve read is mixed. Since I’m a PS3 owner I hadn’t had a chance to play it yet, but if what ThunderS7ruck says is true, I’m really looking forward to it.

@
Vahn i hope this playlist is here to stay, loving it! Feels just like cod4 again!

bird.png
via web

304080439_normal.jpg

Thunder

Obviously, this update also includes support for the upcoming map pack, Rezurrection.

If the patch notes were placed on the official Black Ops forum, it would look something like this:

• Support for Rezurrection map pack, available August 23rd on Xbox LIVE!
  • New Playlist – Express

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs

z4bewMEo3G4

More...