So a few years back when I turned thirty I noticed something rather odd!

My ability to play some of these newer faster paced games for some reason was just not there.

Not that I was ever really any good mind you, Games like COD just seem so fast and frantic to me it's almost scarey...lol

All the new arcade style shooters coming out lately are just beyond my comprehension, ability level, and dexterity capabilities.

Am I the only 30+ gamer feeling like the current style of gaming is just way to chaotic?

Whatever happen to simple slow paced games like pong lol?

This is how the gaming time line works. 15-20 your early years. This is when you think your the shit but most the time you get wrecked by the good players and it's the time your learning to become better. 20-25 these are your primetime years, you are taking the lessons you learned as a younger gamer and useing that knowledge and your quick reaction time to be on top of your game. 25-30 these are the years you start to go down hill. Your reaction time slows but your knowledge grows. You still have some use to clans and younger members teaching them how to play but your just unable to compete at the same high level all the time. 30+ the golden years of gaming. Where you play to have fun because that's all you can play for.