Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Playstation Controller

Hey guys, Im looking for a extension cord for my controller. I have a wireless, but im not the same with it. I only need like 3 for feet, if that. Any ideas?

i normally play in my room, so it is really close. but i just had surgery, so im out in the living room. and im like 8 feet away from my tv. But just so you guys know. i was able to find a 6 ft extention cord for the controller, for 4.99...Thanks for your help all.

good luck with recovery as socom will make it seem that much quicker

I wish it did bro. But the pills that they have me on, make it hard to concentrate after 5 games or so. It sucks. lol

Guest Stealthknight

Im not hurt at all and I still cant sit through more then 5 games on socom these days.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
RNG187 ]

5? shit man after playing CoD i cant play 2 straight..

whats socom??

CpDude ]

i normally play in my room, so it is really close. but i just had surgery, so im out in the living room. and im like 8 feet away from my tv. But just so you guys know. i was able to find a 6 ft extention cord for the controller, for 4.99...Thanks for your help all.

use 2 ext if u have to.

well it still works I just have to make sure that if I going to camp a spot I just pull up on the left stick before I lay down to make sure I dont move. I normally dont sit to still for to long anyways so it's not a big deal only when I play Socom which is once a month or less lol

I use the Monster* USB 10' controller cable, I don't like the wireless as much,, for some reason it just feels like I don't as fast a response from when I go wireless? If I'm just playing around, than sure I usually have the bluetooth headset on as well as wireless n the controller. However when I get serious, I use the Logitech WIRED headset with USB extension and I use the Monster 10' foot controller cable.. the microphone always works better and the with the controller I don't worry about the charge going down and like I said it seems to work better,.... (but that may be just all in my head?)

http://www.4electronicwarehouse.com/products/monster/monster-ps3-usb-cable.html