Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Printing with cell phone Solved!!!

And all I had to do was DL a $9 app. I know I posted about this before but this is the victory post.

The reason it has taken me about a month to figure this out was because I have this invoice app that needed a print option. The app gave an option but was going to cost $99. So it was eithe that or get a wifi printer also about $100 bucks.

So I found Print N Share in the App Store for $8.99. I don't have a wifi printer just my laptop and a cannon printer. But with Print N Share I can print from my iphone anywhere in the world. I had to install a program from Print N Share on my laptop and it works as the access point for the servers. But it works... All for $9 bucks.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com