Bbq pork spare ribs

Well its sunday, so we all know what that means. Another leason is how to smoke. Today we will be doing pork spare ribs.

If you havent figured out, any pork I cook, I use mustered. Then a pork rub, chilli powder,croele, and cummin. I will post pics through out the day.

IMG_20110828_112836.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Ok. Been about three hours so now I am moping them down for the final hour of direct smoke. I use sweet baby rays and two spoons of grape jelly. The sugar in it seals the flavor in. after an hour a will wrap in foil and let the sweet in smoker for about an hour.

IMG_20110828_145010.jpg

Ok so here is the final product.

IMG_20110828_182204.jpg

You should be able to pull the rib out just like this

IMG_20110828_182231.jpg

That is all from hush cooking class this week. Stay tunned for class next weekand. Might be a long class, with it being a holiday.

Have a great week!

• 6 years later...