MW3 Gameplay Compendium

Ok I watched all the videos. Mainly trying to decide if I like it over Bf3. Or even Socom 4.

But the thing that always gets me is the respawn. Just looks like the same ole spawn die spawn die. Which doesn't have me excited at all.

Bf3 or the other bf games it wasn't so much a spawn die.

So some things are cool but others it's the same thing that kept me away.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.465221,-97.397346

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/06/modern-warfare-3-multiplayer-rewind-theater

What has me the most interested is how they changed the killstreak reward system. It's broken down into three classes. And they aren't calling it a killstreak anymore. It's now called a strike package.

So according to the IGN rewind theater, not all strike packages are based on kills. Which I think it great. Finally you get rewarded for helping your team win by not getting the most kills, but for completing or defending objectives.

I really didn't think I was getting this game. But with every new video or piece of information that comes out, I'm leaning more towards getting it. I really don't care that it looks and feels like MW2. I loved how MW2 looked and felt.

I just hope that the clan system they keep showing isn't just for Elite. And I would love to see them add some sort of server and lobby system.

Most games stole modes from other games. Counter Strike created most. I believe Halo created CTF... It would be nice to see some new stuff come up.

I think I will get both. However, I think BF3 will be way better on PC so I'll be looking into that.

CTF has been around long before halo- it was in quake.

It's exciting to see new gameplay. I don't want to buy this game, since I am happy with black ops... but I might have to if everyone in my ps3 friends list is playing it.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm