Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

i dont need a sig but i was just wondering if anybody could tell me how to make the letter look good with the pictures instead of just using the text colors n stuff....if noone can help me what ever but alot of ppl do them good so if someone could just tell me thatd be nice ....thx

Guest Stealthknight

Im not really sure what your asking. If your trying to get your text to for the sig to look good and match it then there are alot of things to consider.

1) The font. Always try expirementing with different fonts to see what matches the style of the sig you are making. 2 great sites are 1001fonts.com and dafont.com

2) Colors and Gradients. You want your text to be legible but depending on the sig color matching can make the text stick out or blend in which changes the entire style of a sig.

3) Overlays. If i want text to match the colors in my sig i do an overlay, I will type the text, select it with the wand, change the selected layer to the background image and hit copy, then pasting it to form the text that is filled with my background image and then adding a stroke, bevel, contour, ect. to get the look and feel i want.

4) Opacity. Sometimes if your text is too strong/bold try bringing the opacity down to soften it up a bit and let a bit of the background through.

That 1001fonts is sweet. You can preview what you want, to see what it will look like. Hey Shadow, does that site also have numbers, I only checked it out for few minutes.