Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

hey id like a sig that looks cool and has a hellish background scheme with totured souls and the green ogre in the middle full body thats on the playstation 3 friends menu face maker and have it say wesley ?s domain.i would appreciate it and ty.

hey i think itd be wicked with the ogre and a realistic looking fire like hes standing in hell torturing people like he was the childish form of violence and death totake out satan for alittle reason hed be in hell to take out satan if he hadnt already and venture to the surface of the earth to observe what he could because he can now use the evil of satan so he could understand things to learn as an evil as hell wicked ogre... yea itd be about my idea about it if that helps with figuring something out ,, ty and i hope you appreciate the details..LOL

how many beads of sweat dripping off his forehead would u like? and the scar on his left knee, should it be long and round or short and jagged? ROFL i'm j/k with ya. but if anybody could do that, that'd be a crazy sig

well the scar on his knee would have to start at his lower right small of his back and angle to the top of his left upper chest over his left shoulder..lol and sure ill send you a money order for the popup book..lmao