Please vote for my friend - its for a great cause

So i know its been a while since any votes have taken place.. but my friend could use some votes so if you and anyone you know would sign up and vote this would be awesome .. here is the email explaining everything..

You lazy guys dont even have to register.. just log in using your Facebook account info.

Hi everyone. I have a huge favor to ask. As most of you know I'm very involved in a nonprofit called Autism Service Dogs of America. We were accepted into the Pepsi Refresh Project as a potential grant recipient which would be huge for our organization. We need votes! Please see the instructions below showing how you can help. If you're a member of an organization, church, civic group, school, etc....please see if you can get them to join us in voting for this cause. These dogs work miracles for these families!

ASDA and the PEPSI Refresh Project

We have exciting news!

ASDA has been selected for the PEPSI Refresh Project as a potential grant recipient!

We wrote a grant for $50,000 to help fund our developing facility dog program.

These grants are determined by popular vote, so this month, we really need you!!

There are several ways you can help:

1. LOGON to the Pepsi Refresh site http://www.refresheverything.com and create a user login.

This allows you to sign in and vote for us every day until 9/30/11.

Want an easy way to find our idea? Type "Autism" in the search field, we are the third idea that comes up (look for the ASDA logo!)

2. Text 108790 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile device (standard text messaging rates apply).

You can vote once a day this way.

3. Do you drink Pepsi products? Look for and save the YELLOW caps, or cardboard packaging. Each specially marked 20 oz bottle and 12 or 24 pack has a Pepsi Refresh code in it. These codes are worth 5-100 extra votes called power votes! If you don't have time to enter them on the website, give them to me, Kati, or Talia, and we will do it for you.

4. Please, Please, share this with your network of friends, family, and coworkers. We have great outreach, and I know we can really win this one! We don't need to be #1, just in the top 10 ideas. It would be a huge deal for ASDA, and allow us to provide so much more to our community and families.

NOTES: You get 5 votes every day for the month of September. You can only vote for our idea once per day. Please use your other votes for ideas you like, if you want, but please don't vote for other ideas in the $50K category, or it negates the vote you gave ASDA smiley.gif

If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks in advance for helping ASDA with this. You are all wonderful, and we appreciate this SO much!

--

Laurel Oliver-Gilmore

Program Administrator

Autism Service Dogs of America

www.autismservicedogsofamerica.com

Any votes count and thanks for taking the time to read .. and hopefully voting as well .