Battlefield3 early access beta is up!

I am more curious about Battlelog.

If you don't know already, it is their major community feature for this game. Like CoD Elite. It appears that Elite and Battlelog will be very crucial in playing with and against other clans.

Any extra info would be greatly appreciated.

I believe it is if you play the PC form of the game. The consoles it is just a social tool for the gamers. I will look into where I found that info.

Thanks a lot. I believe CoD Elite is gonna be available via the game and a website. So if this is just a "facebook" type of thing for BF3, then that pretty much blows.

How does the game look and feel so far?

• Directors

In playing with it so far, it seems that some of the functions are PC only, yet there are some functions that are Console as well... as for what functions will work via the console are unknown at this point since the beta basically only gives you access to the Quick Match functions

Question: Against advice, I pre-ordered Battlefield: 3 'JUST YESTERDAY'. So, do I get to play in the Beta eventually by having to wait for an e-mail? Or will I not be a part of the Beta? BTW: I pre-ordered with GAMESTOP, because Origin tries to collect the full amount for the game prior to it's being released which doesn't allow me to opt out of the pre-order if I play the Beta and find I don't like the game. GAMESTOP will not charge until the game actually ships (Oct. 25th)...

Edited by CritiKiL

In playing with it so far, it seems that some of the functions are PC only, yet there are some functions that are Console as well... as for what functions will work via the console are unknown at this point since the beta basically only gives you access to the Quick Match functions

Thanks for info. I kinda figured it was more PC only from what I've seen. Or a separate website for consoles.

Thanks for info. I kinda figured it was more PC only from what I've seen. Or a separate website for consoles.

So it appears most of the better community aspects for this game is PC only via Battlelog.