Terra Nova

its alright but how in the hell are they able to render out dinosaurs pretty well but the muzzle flash on the guns looks like a lightning bolt flashing on the screen. Not to mention the render of the destroyed planet looked like something on PS2. Dialog and all that was mediocre though.

Guest Attitude

I liked it and will be a regular fan. The only thing that could kill it off is that it competes with MNF. I have the ability to DVR it and watch it later. However, the poor show will lose out on a shit-ton of fans that don't have the ability to record it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I saw it and like the first two episodes alot. What I'm NOT getting is how they THINK they've managed to make it to our past...and it's NOT going to affect the Future? ~ That is the twist because SOME THINGS are going to change. Problem is that I hate these TV episodes because they always leave us holding on to something hoping they'll return for another series next year. Movies have a beginning and an end (except when they want to start making 'to be continued' out of the movies). That's what sucks about TV shows....

Ok, I saw it and like the first two episodes alot. What I'm NOT getting is how they THINK they've managed to make it to our past...and it's NOT going to affect the Future? ~ That is the twist because SOME THINGS are going to change. Problem is that I hate these TV episodes because they always leave us holding on to something hoping they'll return for another series next year. Movies have a beginning and an end (except when they want to start making 'to be continued' out of the movies). That's what sucks about TV shows....

In the first episode the older daughter to the cop explained how they realized it wasn't the same timeline. But then the "Sixers" claim it is. And speaking of the "Sixers", I think we will learn they are actually the good guys.

• 5 months later...
  • Directors

def a lot of the sci base, and story lines are borrowed from Stargate. Atlantis in particular...

• Directors

wow, it sure did get cancelled. But, fox has put it up for sale if another network wants it.

• Directors

Im just going to say - FOX has a way of fkng up everything or making bad, nonsensical choices with their shows. and it all started with FireFly........

• Directors

geeze, the argument for firefly, man did they mess that up. it was a purely great show.

makes me think of Drive, that came out shortly after. was great... anyone remember that one? (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770521/)

FYI, this I highly recommend purchasing from itunes. even though its flat dropped after the 6th episode, its fantastic (http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/drive-season-1/id251903353)

Edited by John