The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

• 4 months later...
Like it but too much drama, not enough zombie killing. its like a soap-opera.

Really?!! The whole zombie part is really just a side story IMO. They are just the environmental hazard of a world gone to Hell.

The drama is why this show is fantastic. It's about the dichotomy of all the people left. I'm sorry, but you are completely missing why this show is so great.

Really?!! The whole zombie part is really just a side story IMO. They are just the environmental hazard of a world gone to Hell.

The drama is why this show is fantastic. It's about the dichotomy of all the people left. I'm sorry, but you are completely missing why this show is so great.

Got to agree, the zombies are only there to establish (& re-establish) the hell that they live in.. the best part of the show is the day to day life in THAT type of world.!

Got to agree, the zombies are only there to establish (& re-establish) the hell that they live in.. the best part of the show is the day to day life in THAT type of world.!
Man, you worded it Perfectly! I watched it and I'm hooked. Did you guys see dude in the bar level those two guys? "WE NEED TO SEE YOUR CAMP" ~ Before I knew it, they were taking the dirt-nap ~ lol

Man, you worded it Perfectly! I watched it and I'm hooked. Did you guys see dude in the bar level those two guys? "WE NEED TO SEE YOUR CAMP" ~ Before I knew it, they were taking the dirt-nap ~ lol

Yea, that was awesome. I watched that scene over and over. I loved how Rick and Hershel were working as team right away without having a plan set up. And watching the wheels turn in Glenn's head was great. He almost didn't get it until the shooting started. As soon as those guys talked, they knew this was the other environmental hazard in the world now.

You know they were thinking, "Damn it! It's bad enough we have to deal with flesh eating zombies. But now we gotta deal with the Jersey Shore crowd walking around with guns?!!"

And Rick putting one in fat boys head for good measure was great. Can't wait until this Sunday.

Yea, that was awesome. I watched that scene over and over. I loved how Rick and Hershel were working as team right away without having a plan set up. And watching the wheels turn in Glenn's head was great. He almost didn't get it until the shooting started. As soon as those guys talked, they knew this was the other environmental hazard in the world now.

You know they were thinking, "Damn it! It's bad enough we have to deal with flesh eating zombies. But now we gotta deal with the Jersey Shore crowd walking around with guns?!!"

And Rick putting one in fat boys head for good measure was great. Can't wait until this Sunday.

IMO its the best scene in the series so far. That says alot because there have been some really intense scenes. I honestly couldn't tell if he was going to be able talk his way into there camp or not.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk