It’s All About the ‘BattleLog’, on Battlefield: 3

550x-Battlefield-3-battlelog-1-500x338.jpg

Story by: CritiKiL

First-off, I’d like to say that I hope everyone is enjoying the Battlefied: 3 Beta. I acquired it just yesterday and it seems like it’s going to be a really great game. But whats going to make this an even ‘greater’ game is definitely going to be, the BattleLog! The game Drops on 10/25/2011 for the PC, PS3 and of course XBox 360, and I strongly suggest that you fork-up the money for all that you’ll be getting!*Here are just a Few of the things that is going to make this upcoming game, spectacular:

• COM CENTER ~ Your friends list lives at the bottom of the page in the Com Center.*There you can join their game and chat with them.
  • FRIENDS ACTIVITY FEED ~*Get instant reports when your friends*unlock new weapons,*get new awards or make plans for tonight’s game.
  • FINDING THE RIGHT SERVER ~*Select your favorite game modes, maps, and map sizes with the browser filter.*Click a server you’d like to join alone or with friends.
  • INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ~*Drag your friends from the Com Center to a Drop Zone and they will get an invite to join.
  • KEEPING UP TO DATE ~*Game updates are automatically pushed to you.*Use the Game Manager (‘bottom-menubar’ of BattleLog), to start the update process.
  • SHOW WHO YOU ARE ~*Your Profile is where other people come to see you.*Your Soldiers, Stats, Favorite servers and your own*personal Battle feed.*
  • NEVER PLAY ALONE ~*Join a platoon or create your own.

battlelog-beta-7-300x150.jpg

One more interesting point I’d like to make (not making any comparisons here!), but it’s interesting that with all we are getting with BattleLog, it’s FREE…and COD Elite is Charged (hmmmm ~ lol!) But if you want to get a True Comparison, check out this ‘Comparison Link’ below. There is no difference as they are both ‘comparisons’ to a video game:

http://goo.gl/uwAcs

Now, to Access the BattleLog, just click this link below:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com

DON’T FORGET TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. It give’s an ‘in-depth’ look at the features and functionality of the free social platform Battlelog. Battlelog will change the way you play, track your stats, and interact with your friends in Battlefield 3.

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=Ly1H5S7uc7A

ttXucapEGl8

More...

COM CENTER ~ Your friends list lives at the bottom of the page in the Com Center.*There you can join their game and chat with them.

FRIENDS ACTIVITY FEED ~*Get instant reports when your friends*unlock new weapons,*get new awards or make plans for tonight’s game.

FINDING THE RIGHT SERVER ~*Select your favorite game modes, maps, and map sizes with the browser filter.*Click a server you’d like to join alone or with friends.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ~*Drag your friends from the Com Center to a Drop Zone and they will get an invite to join.

According to the latest video, at the bottom of the right hand screen there is a little icon stating "PC Features". Which leads me to believe these functions are for PC only. And are not available to console gamers.

COM CENTER ~ Your friends list lives at the bottom of the page in the Com Center.*There you can join their game and chat with them.

FRIENDS ACTIVITY FEED ~*Get instant reports when your friends*unlock new weapons,*get new awards or make plans for tonights game.

FINDING THE RIGHT SERVER ~*Select your favorite game modes, maps, and map sizes with the browser filter.*Click a server youd like to join alone or with friends.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ~*Drag your friends from the Com Center to a Drop Zone and they will get an invite to join.

According to the latest video, at the bottom of the right hand screen there is a little icon stating "PC Features". Which leads me to believe these functions are for PC only. And are not available to console gamers.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Unless they have a seperate download for Battlelog on consoles this is just for the PC.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OK, so maybe I'm wrong. The latest interview with PS Blog, DICE Producer Patrick Liu said this:

We built the server browser right into Battlelog, so you can actually join all your games right from Battlelog.

So unless he was referring to the PC functions, which makes no sense on a PS Blog interview, I am assuming this featuere will be available to the PS3?

OK, so maybe I'm wrong. The latest interview with PS Blog, DICE Producer Patrick Liu said this:

So unless he was referring to the PC functions, which makes no sense on a PS Blog interview, I am assuming this featuere will be available to the PS3?

Alright, I joined the BattleLog using my Origin sign-in, (I pre-ordered B3 from Origin), and unless they issue a separate download or use the consoles internet explorer, it's just for PC. You can still use it to check your stats, but not join a game.

c2c481b2ba386049dbc2ef2f8a333355.jpg

Alright, I joined the BattleLog using my Origin sign-in, (I pre-ordered B3 from Origin), and unless they issue a separate download or use the consoles internet explorer, it's just for PC. You can still use it to check your stats, but not join a game.

How do you even sign into Battlelog?

Yea, "most" of the stuff in BattleLog are for the PC as was said, '...We built the server browser right into the BattleLog...'. But it is designed for all 3 consoles and has alot of features for PS3 and XBox 360 as well. I was just pointing out all of what it does from a general point of view, to cover all game console interests. And it gave me a hard time accessing it at first but I did what Nemesis did an finally got inside of it to look around. I don't think it's going to match up with COD Elite though because COD Elite is going to start putting out 1 DLC per month for a whole year, and with the COD Elite that all comes FREE.