The BF3 PS3 Beta Has "99 Problems"

Yea I always fall thru map next to point A on the start of Metro trying to hide behind barriers. It feels cheesey getting killed that way but I dont have that issue elsewhere on map

Yeah, once you get into the subway tunnels there are some seriously fun battles.

I really dig the Engineer class (carbines) but the Recon (Sniper) class has been seriously nerfed by this glowing scope flash crap. I still get sniped occasionally but it's retarded how much they stand out sometimes. The flashlights are funny though

Edited by FacelessButcher

I really dig the Engineer class (carbines) but the Recon (Sniper) class has been seriously nerfed by this glowing scope flash crap. I still get sniped occasionally but it's retarded how much they stand out sometimes. The flashlights are funny though

The Engineer Class is all I use unless I'm out of ammo and pick up someones gun.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

• Directors

the 'step back' lag is super annoying and makes it really hard for me to decide if the movement is going to be nice enough. and that GD flashlight, wtf-ing f?

It's a BETA. There testing the servers and trying to over load them. And this is not the final product. The Beta version is a few months old.

It's too early to judge the game as a gamer just use the beta as a taste of things to come.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.465007,-97.396917

Faceless, dint stay in scope. Only problem I have is the mk 11 and svd. I put a red dot on it and went 35-5, running and running. I think the damage on both guns need to be lessened.

Auto-corrected on tapatalk

Both sniper rifles have a 7.62 x 54mm round. That is what makes them so powerful.

I'm getting the feeling that this game was geared more towards the PC than the consoles. Just based on graphics and community support.

The game that we are playing is 3 months older then the game is that will be released. It's gonna be tons better in every way

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The game that we are playing is 3 months older then the game is that will be released. It's gonna be tons better in every way

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yea thats what they said about MOH too. It feels like MOH to me, and they supported ps3 the absolute worst in MOH. I hope that is different this time around since this is such a huge title.

Quoting: 'This is not the final product - This is only the Beta...' ~ This is a definite sign that a game is being released TOO EARLY that they have to have soo many things wrong. You'll all be spending the next 1-2 years D/L'ing fixes and patches. This is NOT how a game is supposed to be outputted or at least don't come out with a deadline date 'before' the Beta tests have been performed. That in itself...serves as proof that they're going to release the game ON TIME...no matter what's wrong with it. Count me out on this one guys, I've had enough of my share of 'Socom: Confrontation 3 year-long Betas'.

Edited by CritiKiL

Ok then I'll be optimistic. But if I recall correctly, they said the same stuff about testing servers and connections when Confrontation came out. If I see that this game turns out to be badass, I'll retract and go ahead and get it. I would LOVE to drive vehicles again and fly planes. ;-)

If you go to battlefields forums the Dev's go off on everyone saying the game has problems. I would link but I'm on the cell phone.

Zippers case was different.

This game and MW3 are going to kick ass. And change the way we play shooters.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.465050,-97.397396