Socom dlc q & a

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/36330958#36330958

Will Demolition be playable on all maps? If so will Demolition be playable on the old maps for people who haven't bought the DLC?

Demolition will work on the four new maps it's bundled with and six of the existing ones (so 10 total). You need the DLC to play the mode, so no, it won't work for you on old maps if you don't have the DLC.

Will Demolition have a flashing icon? If so will the other team see the bombs location when I have it?

HTK played it last and doesn't remember seeing it blink in the latest build. We're going to try to double-check on this, but some of the appropriate folks are out of the office at the moment...

Does the Bomb in Demolition reset it's self when dropped and not picked up?

The last that we played was that it resets after 30 seconds of no one picking it up. Our understanding was that someone could die with it and it could fall someplace where you couldn't reach it, so it's a "preventative" design choice to make sure that it doesn't get stuck somewhere bad.

With no jump climb will we have access to the areas we needed to use jump climb to reach in past Socoms?

If by "needed" you mean areas that were originally designed to be normally accessed and not some exploited area, then yes, all should be fine. Note that I don't know of anything in particular that you can't reach that you could before, I'm just answering this somewhat vaguely in case there is.

Will there be queries with old maps and DLC maps in them?

See the answer to the 3 Pro maps question below.

Will Abandon be added to the queries with the DLC maps?

Will Abandon be added to the non DLC queries?

Will Demolition be playable on Abandon?

No.

Will the 3 pro maps be added to small map queries?

TBD. We can't add them to the default medley because some people don't have the content, but we're looking into creating a queue that encompasses all the available content for the people who have everything. Again though, that's TBD.

Will other game modes be playable on DLC maps?

Yes, with (I believe) only one exception on one of the maps.

Will respawn and classic be playable on DLC maps?

Yep.

Do the new skins have to be unlocked?

Not in the internal builds HTK and I have played, no.

How much will the DLC cost? More people will buy it if it's cheap and Zipper will make more money off it.

Pricing details will come with the full, official announcement.

Will there be anther DLC after this one?

There will be more than one DLC release. You'll get those details soon.