2007 NBA Finals!!!!! Your Vote is Needed!!

I like the Cavs because everyone likes a good underdog story but I do not think that 1 Star Player (LeBron) can top 3 Star Players ( Duncan, Parker, Ginobili) Not to mention the fact that Bowen is a lock down defender and the Spurs have Horry who in my opinion is the greatest clutch shooter in the game and possibly of all time.

Guest Harley-Man
_-Dominion-_ ]

I like the Cavs because everyone likes a good underdog story but I do not think that 1 Star Player (LeBron) can top 3 Star Players ( Duncan, Parker, Ginobili)   Not to mention the fact that Bowen is a lock down defender and the Spurs have Horry who in my opinion is the greatest clutch shooter in the game and possibly of all time.

Amen Brother...Spurs in 6!!

Guest Harley-Man

wow, those 3 first quarters were horrible. They finally started playing like they do in cleveland in the 4th. Lets just hope they can pull together all 4 quarters. Anybody know whats the only 2 things that come out of texas are????

Yeah.  Steers and NBA Champions!!!!   ;D

Guest umerfonz

wow, those 3 first quarters were horrible. They finally started playing like they do in cleveland in the 4th.

Yeah... when all the Spurs starters were on the bench, LoL

Harley-Man ]

wow, those 3 first quarters were horrible. They finally started playing like they do in cleveland in the 4th. Lets just hope they can pull together all 4 quarters. Anybody know whats the only 2 things that come out of texas are????

Yeah.  Steers and NBA Champions!!!!   ;D

LOL :D ;D :D

Guest Harley-Man

Yeah, um, I'm not gonna tell you I told ya so, but, I TOLD YA SO!!!   :P...jk  I think it's pretty safe to say, this series is ova!!

SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS, SPURS

Guest Harley-Man

As does Shaq, and every other championship team. You know as well as I do. Once you when the championship, you going to get the calls in your favor. I'm just glad it was in Cleveland. That way people can't say the refs were paid off... ;)

Guest KingJunk

call me a hater if you want but the Spurs did NOT play ANYBODY good besides the SUNS but they got cheated and most of you know what I am talking about but the Spurs are such a lame as Team. If my Pistons was not a bunch a cry babies :'( they would have been there and they would have stomped the Spurs and thats foe sho!!

Hey you are exactly right. The West is playing BIG BOY basketball. While the east is playing elementary school B-Ball. The cavs were just out classed. It will probably continue to be that way for years unless the NBA brings in a better trade policy or the ability to cut players like the NFL.