[SoA]Son's of Anarchy Gaming

Welcome to the Sons of Anarchy Gaming Clan. We are a mature clan and all our members must be over the age of eighteen. We are primarily a competitive clan, but we like to host weekly "get togethers" and have special rules matches. This may range from knives only to RPG's only. These matches will be posted under "FSU" in the events tab, with the rules for that current match. Make sure and sign up, so we know how many to expect. We play different genres of games but our main focus is on the FPS. Ranking up in this clan depends on your IN GAME PERFORMANCE, but website participation is encouraged. There should be no reason why you can't at least give a shout once a week to let us know you are still alive and kicking. We pride ourselves on the quality of the gamers we have, not the quantity. As we grow we will be hosting "gamebattles" matches and competeing against other clans. All "new recruits" or "FNG's" will be given a short term probationary period where you will game with us and make sure this is where you want to be. In short have fun and dominate the competition! Wear your SoA tag proudly, See you on the Battlefield!

http://www.sonsofanarchygaming.enjin.com

• 1 month later...

between a soft whistle and shudder from adrenaline I hear approaching footsteps from beyond the fence, gently I lower my rifle and crouch in the tall grass. A familiar lust for blood creeps up the hairs on my neck.....

If you are looking for a really cool, mature, but fun clan, I gladly recommend that you check us out, http://sonsofanarchygaming.enjin.com [sonsofanarchygaming.enjin.com] we have a pretty lively site and some kick ass fun times. With a pro-fun aspect to our brotherhood we hold weekly clan-only matches, with hopes to enhance our team skills for upcoming tournaments. ( all applicants must be 18 or older to join and must have a mic) We are a PS3 only clan.

Edited by EVILRHINO