NEW NAME NEEDS NEW SIG

Guest .K-MART.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

this whole post justifies exactly why i did not respond to the request. i made the first one just cuz i really thought the name was original and wanted to do something with "kmart" in it. less than two weeks later your asking for a new sig. makes a guy feel great about his work man. i know it was a quickie, and i know im not the best sig maker on these boards, but it is still an insult to the sig maker to see anything like this.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
.APOCALYP5E. ]

Busted.....Puddy...i really admire your work.......have you got that sig done that i requested on your forums last year? lol

ummm. oh yeah. i have been working on and off on one pic for that for about a month now. if i can make it work, you will love it. but i am experimenting with something new. and last year was only a month ago ya n00b.

Guest Stealthknight

Yea, Sorry bro but That is why i only do ONE sig for a person. They can take it or leave it but to get something and then a few weeks later ask for someone else to make one is indeed a slap in the face to the person who originally made you the one you are wearing now. Now had you Simply asked that person to change the name or clan on the sig it would be much different. I know I have no problem MODIFYING a sig i made for someone in the past. But either way it is what it is but I do not think it is wise to come here and ask for one then change the story then get busted about changing the story and then ask to take the border that involves the community that you are requesting off of the sig itself.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Guest .K-MART.

yeh im still in black sheep.

i was quitting until nasty and vtecsheep tlaked me out of it.

my bro really is in.dM and if you dont believe follo me sometime and u will both names logged on at the same time and people talking on the mics from both ends.

So havoc dont come on here making up BS.

Trust me i dont need it. And pudy thank you for the sig i still use it dude

I shud have made the post say making for my bro but i didnt think bot it till l8er.

RNG187 ]

good thought IMO' date=' and this whole thing can be settled, after putting a TON of HARD work into this sig, here ya go

[img']http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd310/jmje717/lol.png[/img]

lol.png

and the code for ya... ;D

Nice

burned the midnight oil to make that one did ya???

..HAVOCSHEEP.. ]

i kno what you meen by it looks bad ... and i wasnt going to argue with him i was just telling him what a few ppl in my clan said ... but sorry for the disrespect

it's just that your clan reputation is displayed on these forums. if you make a butt of yourself's here it will be hard to see your clan in a good light. problems with teammates are best handled behind closed doors if you know what i mean.