BF3 Longest Head Shot

• 2 months later...
Damn 835 that's good as he'll. What map if you know

Planning world domination from the Raven's Nest

I have no idea. I just went on battlelog and leaderboards and then uses the dropdown select longest headshot.

sent from my Rooted DX2 w/ Eclipse ROM using tapatalk

I will have to look later. I think maybe around 400. I don't snipe alot though. Seems like I'm always on a team where there is too many snipers so I do something else. It's the only class I still have stuff to unlock on.

BTW, How/when do I unlock the 1911?

I'll have to look into the 1911! You know Money you don't have to snipe with the recon. You can change the fun to a automatic and still build points for it. Like for instance I'm using the mp7 with my recon class when I'm not sniping

Planning world domination from the Raven's Nest

I do use the USAS in retaliation. It's usually Operation Metro of course. I was playing with Paramedic today and we were whooping up some guys. A big chunk of them switched to the USAS and almost pushed us out of Bravo. So a bunch of our guys pulled it out too, myself included.

I tried the Val out today, and I wasn't impressed. I just unlocked the assignment assault rifle, so I will try that out.

I will have to look later. I think maybe around 400. I don't snipe alot though. Seems like I'm always on a team where there is too many snipers so I do something else. It's the only class I still have stuff to unlock on.

BTW, How/when do I unlock the 1911?

It unlocked when you used the code for the gun club. I love that pistol.

...In the world where I once existed.