MW3 'Icons as Tags': Is it Considered Glitching?

post-8483-140900775216_thumb.jpg

This was told to me as accomplished by simply pressing a button a few times (not disclosing how) or something like that. I wanted to know what others think about this ~ How many of you consider this a 'Glitch'?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.143735,-97.100092

Sent from my New iPhone 4S, using Tapatalk!

It's a symptom of bigger issues. In gaming, the phrase if theres smoke, theres fire, absolutely holds true. If they do one thing, they are more apt to use other glitches they find.

Sent from Galaxy class phone NC-1701

Exactly.... I have no clue has to how you make your tag like that. It had to be sought out and learned how to do. Plus it takes up the screen and off the edge of the player box.

They had fixed it in the previous versions of the game, but decided not to add the fix with this one?

The tanker on outpost just sounds like the rock you could crawl into and be invulnerable on that desert map, (I forget the name), in MW2. Did they ever fix that one?

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Nemesis

It's a symptom of bigger issues. In gaming, the phrase if theres smoke, theres fire, absolutely holds true. If they do one thing, they are more apt to use other glitches they find.

Yep. It's not part of the intended game. And if you do something like this, you are more likely to glitch again.

A clan was banned for over a year here because of the last prestigue glitch. It didn't give them an advantage per se, it was more about their character that they did it. This is the same thing.

Whenever I see someone's name like this, I report it.

The allotted amounts of characters for that space is only 4. I clearly was not intended by developers whether the code is there or not. It has no association to the function of the game at all, so to say that just because "you can do it meas that it's not a glitch" is no different that telling someone they can rob a bank. The guns are available to commit that crime, vehicles for getting away with it...but it's still called a robbery if you do it.