A Clans guide to BF3, By Chiamira

You can start your own room. All of your clan members that follow or that are in your party will be on one side. This could be a way to set up a scrimmage but there will be random players on your side if you dont have the full twelve on.

Yeah you just go to the list of "Servers" & find an Empty Room, Then you have everyone join that room immediately... & chaching you have a good war room to run as long as you want, plus it's Ranked ;)

Using an outside form of communication, like skype would not work for those who where surround sound headsets would it? I wear the ax pro headset and all sound and chat comes through it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

You should already know TNU uses nothing but surround sound headsets! lmao...

Now i'm pretty sure they all are built with the same kind of cables... I have px21 turtle beach.... either way you put the usb side into your PC or Smartphone, Then plug the micro cable into the same as you would always plug it in to play... this allows your "chat function" to run through the pc, & the Sound Function to run from your TV/PS3

Why don't we start just taking over servers then. Us here in UF.... I'm sick of playing with randoms. And that's kinda like the old Socoms. The closest we have anyways.

We Always Do (TNU & Friends) If anyone wants to just send me or shadow a Friend request & say who you are & we'll get down

You should already know TNU uses nothing but surround sound headsets! lmao...

Now i'm pretty sure they all are built with the same kind of cables... I have px21 turtle beach.... either way you put the usb side into your PC or Smartphone, Then plug the micro cable into the same as you would always plug it in to play... this allows your "chat function" to run through the pc, & the Sound Function to run from your TV/PS3

I should have known..lol

chiamira I am actually quite surprised by this post. If you go here: http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/78284-MASTER-RULE-SET-and-CODE-of-ETHICS-FOR-URGENT-FURY you will see this" 5: NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION – This is the use of communications outside the scope of the game communications. This includes any of, but not limited to the following:

• • AIM or any other IM service
    • PSN Chat
    • XBOX Live Chat
    • Text message
    • Shout boxes

You probably should have thought this one over!!

chiamira I am actually quite surprised by this post. If you go here: http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/78284-MASTER-RULE-SET-and-CODE-of-ETHICS-FOR-URGENT-FURY you will see this" 5: NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION – This is the use of communications outside the scope of the game communications. This includes any of, but not limited to the following:

• • AIM or any other IM service
    • PSN Chat
    • XBOX Live Chat
    • Text message
    • Shout boxes

You probably should have thought this one over!!

Ok, So yeah I know the rules bud, It's not like it's my first time around Uf...Anyway Not sure why you even bothered posting this... For 1 it says Battlefield 3 in my thread title... correct me if i'm wrong but is UF doing anything for BF3 currently? am I talking about using these things during Tournament play? Have you ever even played BF3? No offense but I feel that your post is just to start things & you have no reason to post what you have said, & it doesn't have anything to do with this thread in a positive way. If the Mods here at UF don't agree with me then please remove this thread.. because I would prefer that if anyone agree's with the above post that this thread not be here to help any of the clans that are "Struggling" with communication issues on BF3... Also this in no way says that We have ever or will ever cheat or no obey any of the rules here at Uf... You may not like the fact that I use outside communication on Battlefield (& yes only battlefield) But I'm not doing anything wrong, it's nothing different then open chat on like Mw3, I don't see any reason Why not.... (The only reason I see not to use outside communication is on a no respawn game where you shouldn't hear your teammates when they or you are dead, because of course that's not possible) Either way if today's games & ps3 continue to have poor communication & mic systems with horrible lag where you can barely hear or understand your teamates, I believe that Sites like UF will eventually have to use these forms of communication. Because lately games have been horrible with there mic systems & support....

The mic rule was set because of Socom where we would have people sitting in a deadpool calling out people from there dead body.

For a game that is respawn the outside communication rule needs to be re-looked at.

But we haven't had any tournaments that involved these respawn games and the ones with poor mic systems come into play yet.

The mic rule was set because of Socom where we would have people sitting in a deadpool calling out people from there dead body.

For a game that is respawn the outside communication rule needs to be re-looked at.

But we haven't had any tournaments that involved these respawn games and the ones with poor mic systems come into play yet.

Exactly!!!!!

I can understand rocks thinking although I do disagree with the way he presented it. TNU is a respected ally of $K$ and I'm sure they wouldn't use such a communication system in a socom tournament match. I think its a great idea and I hope we are able to use on bf3 as well.

I'm not trying to start shit or anything..check my history here...that isn't my MO. Not quite sure how my presentation was wrong but never the less...Yes I have played BF3 and you are 100% correct the comms stink in that game....as well as they can stink in MW3 (and past CoD's) and yes even Socom at times. I personally don't care that you use outside communication..I was just surprised that you would post that you do because no matter how respected you are in UF and despite that you state you would not use them in any tournaments, you will now always come into question for their use in any tournament that you are in!!

Maybe UF will change the rules about it given the fact that Comms seem to be an issue with almost every game that comes out. I definitely agree with you about how bad the comms have always been with almost every PS3 game that has come out..its very frustrating not being able to communicate with your team mates during a war or not being able to understand them due to garble and lag. Who knows...maybe UF can come up with a comm solution that everyone can use during a war..that way they can monitor its proper use during UF events. I will say that we at LPK do not use ANY form of outside communications for any game...the games are what they are and everyone has the same issues with them, so if everyone has to deal with the same issue..then everyone is on the same level playing field!

Edited by Rockman35

Just saying being honest about using what were using in battlefield doesn't make us the bad guy. Our history of being a respectful and non cheating clan should be enough. Just saying. Because 80% of clans since BF3 and Mw3 are using OC and that's the truth. Plus we can own without them all day we just choose to not be bored out of our minds not being able to communicate. Right now games are for fun and until its tournament time and the rules are no OC then we will have no OC. We expect people to jump to were using it... its just because were that damn good and people don't like to lose ;)

There certainly is a lot to be said for honesty...however I think your honesty is going to cause you more headaches down the road!! You can say what you want about not using them during tournaments but the fact of the matter is the first time there is a questionable kill on an opponent your up against (lets face it..that happens all the time), your going to be called out on it!! I would think that should an opponent bring a video like that to appeal to UF about a war that they had with you, (and you know these things happen all the time..an opponent kills a guy that everyone thinks could have only been found as a result of outside communication or you can clearly hear on proxy that an opponent is talking to someone and he is the only one alive) UF would be remiss if they didn't use this thread as part of the evidence against you and an opponent would be foolish to not challenge the war!!

Again, maybe UF can come up with a comm solution that all clans can use in wars to level the playing field and let's face it..regardless of who your allied with or how long you have been in UF, or how respected you think your clan is...when you present an opening..people are going to take it!!!

That's because those clans only need openings to win.... they don't have the skill to beat top teams. Plain and simple. I would also think that uf would need indisputable evidence against a clan to overrule a win in which I would never need to worry about. See the thought that your saying is if if if... but see we never would so we have nothing to worry about. Lol