Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

SiG HeLP iF NoNE MiNDS

oK so ive tried to make my own sig but for some reason it just wouldnt work for me .. what i meen by that is i cant figure it out.. so if someone wouldnt mind could they make me one if i posted what i wanted on here plz and thanks if not its fine im good without one ill just keep tryin :) ;D

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest Stealthknight

I am really busy right now but I will give it a try as well. I always like playing with dark themes anyways so dont feel any pressure to accept it. I just like toying around with this kind of stuff.

Guest MainEvent

sorry it took so long..I forgot I replied to this thread saying I would make you something. anyways heres what I came up with..I kinda rushed it so I'm sorry if you do not like it.

havok.png

Guest MultipleTarget

Looks nice

the only thing i will Do is use the eraser And clean Up that line that is on the Very Top ;D