Help Please

Guest [RiP] Medux

Guest [RiP] Medux

Infirmity and I have made a socom video of us just palying in some random video ..i wanna show it 2 u guys but im not sure on how 2 put the video onto forums any help?

Guest [RiP] Medux

ah thanks bud..infirmity did a pretty good job i just did the killing lol ..youtube dosnt have a good picture thoe it looks better on windows media player

yeah socom does take alot of bullets..but it is fun as hell and so damn addicting

Medux ]

yeah socom does take alot of bullets..but it is fun as hell and so damn addicting

Socom (Socrack) 1 and 2 were fun as hell and addicting, I used to love to play those for hours upon hours upon hours ;). I can't bring myself to play 3 or CA again, sure I had fun on 3 and CA for 2 years, but just like Sid said wow the hit detection stinks. That video did make me crave some Socom though, awesome job!

• Directors

LOL that reminded me that I had a few. Back in the days of UF3 when we were holding Antenora until eternity, each week I would post 'The Antenora Award.'

Here are two of the funnier ones. Sorry to all those who were the victims in these vids........

http://www.merc-city.com/dsy_videos/7antenora11-29Award.mov

http://www.merc-city.com/dsy_videos/antaward2.mp4

WiZ ]

Watching that video just makes me mad at Zipper for what they did to a great series.  I'm hoping this new "no vehicles" Socom in "next gen" graphics will bring it back.......

yes vehicles where annoying. I have never seen a Humvee drive sideways at 30mph in a diameter of ten feet >:(

also if you where spaying a gun into a car at three feet away the driver and everyone else would be dead.

Guest [RiP] Medux

yet we all still play the game non stop..well not anymore..but we did lol..its gunna be the same for the ps3 confrontation aswell.. ppl will complain (like every socom) it will have its down falls because cheats find ways around the system always have and always will..so unno personally i still play socom a ton even thoe it has sum of those defaults like a car driving sideways or ppl not dieing after 100 bullets..thats what makes it "socom" lol