MW3 Presitges

Cool, im still working my way to #2. I still can't believe there's guys at #10 already though.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just a lot of people who don't have a life and I'm sure they have taken big advantage of the Doritos/mountain dew double XP promotion.

Sent from my DROID X2

• Directors
Just a lot of people who don't have a life and I'm sure they have taken big advantage of the Doritos/mountain dew double XP promotion.

Sent from my DROID X2

You have to give them credit... probably one of the best promotions for Doritos and Dew... true ROI and what better way than feeding a kids crack (COD) habbit

Ive been doing that too, but i only raised 6 hrs of 2xp so far. I can only eat so much Doritoes and drink so much Dew.

Plus switching between MW3, B3, & Uncharted 3 tends to cut my play time on the one game down a bit.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Nemesis

The Dew XP is a brilliant marketing scheme. I would LOVE to see the sales figures for Dew/Doritos over the period of this promotion, opposed to normal. I personally bought a TON of Mountain Dew and some Doritos just because. I ate some of the Doritos, gave some away. With the Mountain Dew I bought a case of each Game Fuel, both were absolute trash and I gave them away. My sister drinks Diet Mtn Dew, so I just bought like 12 cases of that for her. She also drinks the 20 oz ones, so she'd just text me codes from the caps. I can't stand the stuff at all, but saw it as an opportunity to be nice and gain some double xp haha.

Edited by o-BacklasH-o