Congratulations to cKs for winning the Endurance Championship

• Directors

We know this has been a very tough tournament for everyone as Socom has been quite a challenge, we will be posting up the video shortly of the match. Great job to all of the clans that endured through the trial and tribulations that Socom brought your clans.

The title of this tournament could not be anymore fitting.

• Directors
http://www.twitch.tv/urgentfury/b/301470103 Here is the video, so tense moments in there and I am going to have to make a team killing montage of some of the games lol

It was a tough Tournament.. And not necessarily because there were many tough opponents (Although the clans that did sign up, where hella good and should be rewarded for sticking to this game).

But it was tough because we got to watch SOCOM die right in-front of our eyes as we progressed through the Tournament.

Regardless, thanks guys.

-Slith

Congrats CKS. Socom killed itself trying to change things which were not broken. The fact the you guys stuck in there with it almost made some of us want to give it another try. But in reality there's just too many scars from that game. It's like looking at your Wife 'now', only you get disgusted at her for letting herself go. You look at her and you keep wishing she was still the same when you first met her! (Damn, that was a good analogy ~ lol)

Edited by CritiKiL
MISSED A WORD

Congrats cKs, we had some real fun battles on S4! Glad to see you guys on top to close out Socom 4. I couldn't fathom still playing that game, as the last time I played it was the VR/cKs championship match in early October. I can imagine it must've been tough to get guys online considering the new game launches, which makes the accomplishment all that much more impressive. Well done fellas.

It's sad to see the state of Socom now (dead within the calendar year of its release). All we can do now, as fans, is hope for a SOCOM 1/2 HD remake.

Edited by o-BacklasH-o