Anyone else in the Starhawk Beta?

• Directors

I would like to set up a Tue & Thu StarHawk Room, but I would like to have more UF folks there... let me know... the Lobbie/Room will be called UrgentFury.com and we will have Mics set to all open since there is no switching teams yet...

• Directors

Not sure what the exact date is yet, but those that have Uncharted 3 will be joining us in Jan from my understanding... There are some great things that can't be shared yet in the private beta but believe me... I like the game set up.

• Directors
http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/starhawk/?tag=topslot;thumb;1 if you want in the beta, codes are being handed out like crack on GameSpot...

• Directors

I have spoken directly with Harvard our Sr. Producer at Santa Monica, on this topic and we are getting it resolved.

It is 100% ok to talk about the game publicly and to post videos. We *want* our community to be able to talk about it and share their experiences in Starhawk.

Harvard and I have been working to get the EULA updated so there is no confusion.

We'll keep you posted!

Posted by Dylan Jobe...

So feel free to talk about the beta with no issues

• Directors

So now that we have been given the green light by PR, lets get to talking about the positives of the game...

One word!! LOBBIES

I never thought we would be able to say that again about a multiplayer game... As for clan support and such its not in the beta and not sure what it will be in the final product, but the ability to make a room for recruiting, matches, etc are there and that will make this a true winner for UF!!!

• Directors

Today's 1.1.1 update for the Starhawk Private BETA was deployed during the regular server maintenance at 2pm Central and contained the following changes:

• New hybrid Organic/Canned missile scrub system.
  • Prepped engine for Classic Arcade Flight (currently disabled).
  • New per-weapon reticules for Troop, Hawk & Razorback.
  • Fixed voice drop-outs between games.
  • Added Team Deathmatch Gameplay mode.
  • Added control panel to Supply Bunker.
  • Friend's games can now be joined via Uplink.
  • Added LAG Switch protection.
  • Fixed numerous bugs and crashes.
  • Fixed bug that was resetting player level when quitting a game.
  • Fixed JetPack CTF flight exploit.
  • Fixed Announcement sorting.
  • Fixed server-list scrolling bug.
  • Fixed crash related to Air Mines.
  • Added XMB display of Starhawk Game Status.
  • Added functionality to send friends XMB messages from the Uplink.
  • Fixed bug preventing Drop Pods from destroying Auto-Turrets on impact
  • Added matchmaker now supports both CTF and TDM
  • Integrated better protections for trying to join full games
  • Fixed Missing Razorback 4x4 particle FX in Space Map
  • Added load-bar display when BETA updates are being downloaded.
  • Increased news ticker scroll speed in the Uplink
  • Fix bug related to PSN icons not rendering properly in the Uplink

• Directors

Man just finished a 3 hour marathon of StarHawk play, and man this game is growing on me... especially if you have teams with mics... coordinating the building of walls and other buildings properly can make your team a force to rekon with...

There will be some great things to come from StarHawk, and they have already advised about uping the beta to 16 v 16 in the future... have not seen any lag, did have some mic issues for the first time after 2.75 hours into the server play.

• 2 weeks later...
Dude those Warhawk vets are going to rip you all a new one once they get in there. Have you played Warhawk lately? There's some serious Warhawk clans in that game.

There worst then the Socom fan base.

Some of the Ol School WarHawk players are good people and enjoy playing with and teaching others the finer points of the game.

Hello :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Directors
Dude those Warhawk vets are going to rip you all a new one once they get in there. Have you played Warhawk lately? There's some serious Warhawk clans in that game.

There worst then the Socom fan base.

Get ready cause those clans are headed this way

Some of the Ol School WarHawk players are good people and enjoy playing with and teaching others the finer points of the game.

Hello :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome DeadSpider, it really has been a pleasure playing with you in the beta.

• Directors

Update on clan support:

There's a ton of clan support in the game. You can build clans, manage your own clans, have officers, set up clan tournaments, set up news items, private correspondence with clan mates, notes between clans both public and private, and clan-specific notes within an in-game calendar. Clans currently have a cap of 128 members.

Edited by Shane

• Directors

If you participated in the beta, please take the time to fillout this survey by LightBox

http://www.lightboxinteractive.com/starhawk-beta-survey-1

• Directors

Also remember:

No but Please *do not delete* the beta off your hard drive, if you want to participate in the public beta. Otherwise you'll need a brand new code.