Batman Arkam City Good and the Bad

I've been playing Batman for a few days and I had to Rant and Rave about it. The graphics are sharp on the game. It's hitting 1080p and looks great. The story is also pretty well done. I like seeing and interacting with all the villains and characters.

But there are things I kind of hate....

All the button mashing... OK you start off fighting guys with fists so you learn how to fight them. Then all of a sudden they start carrying guns so just as your learn how to fight against guns they start carrying knives. Then they start carrying night googles. And now I think there carrying Shields. But each thing you fight against you have to learn new damn buttons to mash in combination or else you get killed. It's different every time. And you can't even just hit them with smoke or the boomerangs because that also requires a series of button mashing.

Then there's the side kicks. Why can't they help you fight? Nobody thought to have Robin maybe coming along to help. It pissed me off when Robin does show up and they give a reason why his ass isn't going to help.

Anyways I into it but maybe too old for it but it's a fun game overall. Just wish it didn't require a bunch of button mashing.