Would you like to see a Socom Confrontation Throwback Tournament

Will you participated in a Confrontation Tournament  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will you participated in a Confrontation Tournament

• Yes
    • No

Come on, a Socom Confrontation tournament has got to be better than sitting around twiddling your thumbs, and doing nothing. I know one of the things Sinners and Saints loves is to play competitively and let's be honest, the games we have to choose from currently don't excactly make tournament matches easy.

I'm pretty sure most of us here had a blast competing against one another in Urgent Fury matches in Socom Confrontation. Yeah, sure the game isn't perfect, but from where I'm sitting it beats any of the games out currently, hands down.

I know the Holidays are upon us and most if not all of us have plans and won't be doing alot of gaming until afterword, but shortly after the Holidays I'm thinking about putting up an Urgent Fury room on Socom Confrontation. Depending on the turnouts, will depend on how often I'll put a room up, but I definatley plan on getting my team back on Confrontation again.

Guest Attitude

After a few days of internal discussion and as much as I'd like to participate, Ravenfall would not be able to get enough members to pop Confrontation back in. Sorry Folks but we're out.

• 3 weeks later...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search