Redemtion Shared

Spoken Word Piece: Drafted 2010

I have not been forsaken; God has looked me square in the eyes and replaced what I have taken, put his hands around my heart and stopped my soul from achin’ - eclipsed the toll to be paid through grace that’s weighed on the faith that made darkness fade.

This is not above my pay grade. I’m built to bend when the ground is shakin’, snap back and drive my steak in, we tally that tact to a win within the awakening. It matters not where you’ve been - the attack began past what we’ve taken in.

Crumble up the paper thin, double up the swivel pin, walk soft with thick skin - we share our cup because its bound to be found bubblin’ above brim.

This is why strength is felt when slave descendant calls me brethren and not "just another", because he, like me, is able to see past color and connect with spirit - vibin' that separatist oppressive shit, he’s not trying to hear it.

The man is just like me and when we connect visually its God we see. There's no room for hate and contempt - a conscious mind is exempt from the bondage's that prevent a higher understanding of what it takes to liberate your mind state and achieve complete harmony.

Its a progression and we fight with the weapon of truth, death wont even disarm me - so Lucifer, charge your army, my existence is eternal, YOU CANT HARM ME!

Spoken Fokus, like the Furious One, battles back unbroken exposin’ the spurious sons - feedin’ the curious ones, I brandish the imaginative power that created your guns.

Globe spinnin’ approaching her final hour, Osage and Fokus, punchin’ the clock until the exodus is done – I'm a natural born leader with youth optimism, speak couth and prop the verity in em’. I use this mic to breath life into the disparity ridden - because I too survive within the severity of knowledge hidden.

Understand that your no different than me, stop seeing yourself as separate from we. Let go of insecurity and allow the infinite to guide you intuitively - focus thought on the power of divinity, and believe in the human being God created you to be.

Fear not and open your heart to this baptism I'm rapin' - because you too deserve to achieve serenity.

This is not beyond your grasp, release and ask for the guiding light to pull you past pain, command against grain - spirit power replaces strain, shields the soul from acid rain.

United we stand not in vain, we overstand hand in to link the chain. Imagine a world lit to shine bright beyond foresight, bond righteous might - peace be light and we be right as I continue to voice this torch through to the final fight.

- Mr. Blue

Copyright © 2010. Spoken Fokus. All Rights Reserved.

Edited by (( MR.BLUE ((>