How do you like the No Explosives Rule

Playing without regular hand grenades is silly in my opinion, a well placed nade can overcome the campers. Otherwise most of these maps can be easily won with good team camping. Sure people are gonna get knocked out by a random nade every once in a while, but that's the way it goes. I feel nades change and enhance the strategic level of every map. Play the game and the maps how they're designed to be played. I refused to play socom CA with nades off and I'd rather not play COD with nades off. But either way this tourney allows for great competition, teamwork, and strategy, so it really doesn't matter too much.

Well as far as socom goes, it eliminates he random nade kills...don't get me wrong some of us are like Bret farve with nades but others lob them like beads during Mardi gras...lol...I think thats why allot of clans signed up.....its a nice break from nades raining at the beginning of every map and possibly getting that lucky kill......I personally love no boom tourneys

lol You guys are missing the point. This is an eval tourney, meaning its not the "big show."

So for this, I don't care if bombs are off or not.

However, I have faith that in the real deal Crucible or whatever, we will be able to utilize/have to deal with, all the tactical goodies that grenades, rpg's, claymores, and air support provides. I hope, anyway.

To be honest, well..you guys know I think this game is boring. What makes it fun for ME in respawn is to see how little I can die and/or how many choppers I can call. It wouldn't be COD w/out those fun things, but a watered down version of the game.

THink about it....lets take Headquarters, the most annoying game mode. Instead of rushing like the village idiot from HQ to HQ, if we have to deal with 'nades and choppers...that raises the bar on team and tactical play.

But again, just my opinion.

You are correct in the belief that the crucible will not be the same guidlines as the Tac.Map tourney. In the past we have seen the ability to use almost all game related features. This being a new game, Some things may be tinkered with a little in the interest of fairness.

No Boom wars are the foundation of Urgent Fury....They build the excitement and they teach a clan control.

It throws a different angle on maps than most are used to playing. Its like a brand new game with different hiding places with the lack of nades.

I did not vote however!

Guest korpkaos

I don't mind it in sum ways. However, I am so tired of being flashed and staring at a white screen 2-3 times a map I sumtimes wish a grenade was on just to finish me off. :)

Guest STR8_HATE

Grenades are over rated, but you play and sign up for Crucible and Black to get the privlage to chuck a nade in the "Big show" It shows your clan is mature and can follow rules, and has the control not to touch that R2 button..

HATE