How do you like the No Explosives Rule

-Rooster- ]

You are correct in the belief that the crucible will not be the same guidlines as the Tac.Map tourney. In the past we have seen the ability to use almost all game related features. This being a new game, Some things may be tinkered with a little in the interest of fairness. 

No Boom wars are the foundation of Urgent Fury....They build the excitement and they teach a clan control.

It throws a different angle on maps than most are used to playing. Its like a brand new game with different hiding places with the lack of nades.

I did not vote however!

Who wrote that..!?

I think its the respawns which make you have to have the Nades off.!!

If you could respawn every 45 seconds with a pocket full of nades it would be out of control. (thats what i do, I am usualy in the top 3 ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]

I think its the respawns which make you have to have the Nades off.!!

If you could respawn every 45 seconds with a pocket full of nades it would be out of control. (thats what i do, I am usualy in the top 3 ;D)

Who's top 3?!

I actually took an online class to make that statement LOL. I always loved nessa and this. I just couldnt play on a team that didnt have the one guy that ruined it for the rest LOL. But I wouldnt have traded those guys for anyone else in the game :-*

BTW...We dont play respawn in Black :P :P

ok i got 2 things first not all you people who posted want to play this game how it was made for both COD and SOCOM dont really make since becouse if you want that lets all run around with P 90's or F 90's or lets all have 203's i mean there in the game right. But we dont do that becouse there's an unwriten code that says those things shouldn't be done. Second yes many clans did sign up to play here on UF but what eles could many of theses other clans do with gamebattles full of cheaters and crybabies and no lobby system in COD to sit in Clan practice 10 for an hour waiting to war you could have made the tourny handguns only and people would sign up. But questions like this one help the staff build bigger and better things in the fucture and with COD tourny being this fun i can't wait to see what goes on nrxt. ::)

Exactly bro.....My clan as most other clans here wanted the no bomb rule tourney because it eliminates the guy who knows exactly where to throw a nade across the map to kill guys coming out of the spawn or just whippin grenades around like a superbowl warm up practice. I see both views but I signed up knowing all the rules and I liked the fact that IT AL COMES DOWN TO GUN PLAY AND flash and smoke/makes it lot more tactical.

But hey XlastX I think the tac map tourneys coming up will give you everything you want....

I dont like the no explosive rule.. i know there is that whole " grenade whore " theory.. but 503 has and always will be a non-restictive clan.. We ALWAYS play nades on and ALWAYS allow all weapons.. there was a time in S2 that the 203 was restricted from our rooms.. and due to the normal weapon agreements in socom .. the friendly wars usually had 203s off.. but that was only to get wars.. we would pass and wait all night if needed if only NO BOOM wars were up.. so that is why 503 doesnt enter the no nades or no explosive tourneys.. even if it is small maps and limited people..

i guess we just feel that when in war, that telling an opponent to not shoot you w/ a particular weapon or explosive just takes away from whatever realness we get from the game.. now yea i know that alot of this community feels exactly the opposite so this post isnt to start any new issues .. or gain bad looks at me or 503.. i just finally had a chance to say this w/o being the annoying complainer.. atleast that was the goal.. 503 loves this community and would love to be more involved.. but our roster of 20+ feels the same way about the limitations..  hopefully soon there will be another big tourney w/ no restrictions.. and then maybe my crew will make it in and last longer then 2 weeks.. lol and good luck to all those currently competing..

Guest [RiP] Medux

personally i think its better with no nades..and i like the way its set up with all these rules..if all these new clans cant follow a simple rule or dont argue with it on just the Black Turny how will they be able 2 deal with all the rules in the tac map? ..the black turny is just good for the admins of UF 2 no witch clans are respectable will follow rules and are here 2 just have fun.

PLUSSS nades take no skill to use..sure it stops the camping but running out and dieing by a nade the first second isnt to tactical lol..flahs adn smoke if u use them to ur advantage can be more useful then the nades. just my thoughts

Guest Stealthknight

I dont mind the No Nades but i disagree when you say they Arent tactical. Maybe using all your nades in the first second isnt tactical. But knowing a position of an opponent, cooking a nade, and throwing it at them before they can move can be very tactical when used properly. Its no different then sneaking up on them from behind. Its just easier.

I also dont see why these threads are always viewed as an attack on the tourny, The question wasnt: "Do you like the Tournament and do you realy think it is a good evaluation?" I think we can all agree its a good evaluation and no one is arguing that. It was simply a question asking if people liked not using nades. I dont understand all these "You signed up for it" replies. No one was questioning that and I would think these threads show great insight onto how people see the game and may even help for preparing for the tac-map tourny. Either way its a good thread in my opinion. And also in my opinion no nades are fun but i agree with my clanmate in saying that being blind for a minute at a time can be a bit annoying lol.

Guest [RiP] Medux

haha yeah fair enough..unno most people normally just chuck ALOT of nades right at the start i mean blowing shit up is fun but like 70% of the time the kills are just lucky ass HELL..and on these new Map Packs u can chuck nades from 1 spawn to another so i think it is perfect for this turny ...it is fun blowing shit up thoe that is nice..but i think zipper has really stopped caring about their servers and they jsut get really laggy sumtimes and nades dont help lol