Don't be a bitch

• Directors

Urgent Fury is also participating in the SOPA/PITA Blackout on the Home Page, Forum Main Page and the Blog... we had it up on the forums, but it kinda over did it. But like TOW said, sign the petition

I read this.

Megaupload.com Charged With Piracy Violations, Shut Down By Feds

McLEAN, Virginia (AP) — One of the world's most popular file-sharing sites was shuttered Thursday, and its founder and several company officials were accused of facilitating millions of illegal downloads of films, music and other content.

An indictment accused Megaupload.com of costing copyright holders at least $500 million in lost revenue. The indictment was unsealed one day after websites including Wikipedia and Craigslist shut down in protest of two congressional proposals intended to make it easier for authorities to go after websites with pirated material, especially those with headquarters and servers overseas.

Megaupload is based in Hong Kong, but some of the alleged pirated content was hosted on leased servers in Ashburn, Virginia, which gave federal authorities jurisdiction, the indictment said.

The Justice Department said in a statement said that Kim Dotcom, 37, and three other employees were arrested Thursday in New Zealand at the request of U.S. officials. Three other defendants are at large.

Before the site was taken down.

So they already have to the power to shut you down even if your in another country.

Read the rest http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/19/megauploadcom-piracy-charges_n_1216764.html

Then I read This

Anonymous Responds To Megaupload Takedown; Claims Credit For DOJ, RIAA, MPAA, Universal Music Outages (UPDATE)

The hacktivist group Anonymous launched its "largest attack ever" Thursday, claiming credit for a coordinated takedown of websites managed by the Department of Justice and organizations supporting controversial antipiracy legislation.

The attack, dubbed “Operation Payback,†came in response to Thursday's news that the Justice Department had shut down massive file-sharing site Megaupload. The attack also temporarily brought down the websites of the Recording Industry of America, the Motion Picture Association of America and Universal Music, among others, in retaliation for their support of antipiracy legislation in Congress, known as SOPA and PIPA.

On Thursday, a spokeswoman for the Justice Department said the web server hosting justice.gov “is currently experiencing a significant increase in activity, resulting in a degradation in service."

“The Department is working to ensure the website is available while we investigate the origins of this activity, which is being treated as a malicious act until we can fully identify the root cause of the disruption,†the spokeswoman said.

Anonymous also took credit Thursday night for taking offline the website of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI.gov.

The takedown of Megaupload, and the arrests of its CEO and several execs, sent shockwaves through the online community Thursday. An indictment accused the company, which is one of the world's most popular file-sharing sites, of costing copyright holders at least $500 million in lost revenue.

Read the Rest http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/19/anonymous-megaupload_n_1217418.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=2425635,b=facebook

And so it Begins......

Edited by iDnTyX

• Directors
Don't be a bitch....sign the petition.

https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

What a short Tow Post?

I...............guess so.........? :)

Ohh crap, another one

Don't..........ya think............? :)

Holly crap he's on a short roll, damn the world is going to end...

Free your inner Tow!!!!

Nope, I know. Censorship is not bad... until it happens to "me".

Welcome to the club Tow. Glad to have you finally on board. Took you long enough to see the light... but you have arrived.

You lost me. I don't think it took me long to post the link. I did it the same day everyone else was pushing it.....I think?