IFx DDay

Hello Urgent Fury....

I have visited here before in one of my many quests for finding new clans, communities, and groups on internet, but didn't realize UF was a tournament/league site until just recently.

First off, my name is IFx DDay. I'm a 39 year old married father of four and a veteran with the 10th Mountain Division. I'm a former member of Tied the Leader, a very respected xbox community, where I served as a Challenge Captain and was also the "event guru" for the Good Game Network. I have since started my own community that revolves around events bringing gaming communities together for competition. Needless to say, I love running leagues and tournaments so this site has definitely sparked my interest. What can I say....I'm a competition junkie.....

Is UF strictly and PS3 event site or is there a movement to push xbox events?

Could someone also point me in the direction of who is in charge of the UF site?

Thanks!

• 11 months later...

When I talked to Shane about the same situation, he had told me that XBOX is always a possibility but would need a following to be implemented. He would like someone to stream who had recording capabilities of an HDPVR2 or above and he would like a good number of staff to be on XBOX to handle events. If you would like to help an XBOX side start up, like everyone else has said, talked to Shane and I would definitely help.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...