Who is your favorite to win UF Black II?

Guest KingJunk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[AoA] was our toughest competition last tournament and we only beat them by a round in the championship match.  These guys are tough and if I was a betting man, I'd say they are going to take the Championship this round.  Best of luck to you guys.  Also keep your eyes on [LPK], I don't know much about them but from the looks of it, they are making a statement.  I do wish all clans involved best of luck as well. Some crazy Sh*t can happen in the playoffs and you can just never tell the outcome. There is a lot of talent this time around and honestly, it could be anyone to take it.

Cuz

Guest H.A.V.0.C
-Fury ]

My Top Rankings

1. LPK

2. AoA

3. cBF

4. inU

*S* would have been on my list if we played like we did before I stopped playin socom :'|

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

Guest KingJunk
Tri-Cannon ]

Been keeping an eye on LPK see there right on our tracks and they look like a great bunch of guys...there my pick but hey i was wondering is the final getting recorded this time that would be sick!

Well SyN records all our wars so if we make it there we will record it!

MAXIMUS666 ]

IM gonna go with APC (I've seen what Smokeosama can do with a tank, poof! "Smoke where t f did you go???" "I teleported back to the spawn!!!")

keep an eye on him.

LOL that was the weirdest shit to this day I have ever seen.

Maximus: Smoke here comes the tank, get ready.

Smoke: Ok waiting for it.

**Tank rolls in and Smoke begins to shoot at it with the other tank**

**Smoke's tank suddenly teleports back to it's spawn and Maximus dies**

**Both Maximus and Smoke are stunned by the phenomenon lol**

Guest -CUESGIRL-
KingJunk ]

Besides your own clan who is your favorite or your guess to win UF Black II.

-DeMiKs... ]

[AoA] ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope....

He can't read but he can shoot ::)

I think APC could take this

Sorry, but to ask such a question "who is your favorite to win?" brings some suspect character answers if you ask me. Don't take this the wrong way (this is meant to be a joke :D) but any answer here means you are either

A. kissing butt :o

B. over compensating :o

C. lying :o

D. underestimating :o

E. confident 8)

F. under confident :o

lmao

Seriusly though,

Over all- AS ALWAYS UF has put up a great tourney and has a great group of clans in UFBII. Good luck to all and see you where the bullets fly!