BF3 Mics Work

I might me the only one to say this...

I was given BF3 for free, and I still couldn't stand it, and mailed it of to another clan member for free... even paying the postage because I was that happy to get rid of it. It reminded me of the period the clan wanted to try Modern Warfare, so I bought the game, played it maybe 3 times.

Respawns are for people who dislike thinking. Doesn't matter what you do, you have another life hanging in your locker, and when you throw that life away.... SUPRISE..... there is yet another life waiting for you. Repeat as many times as necessary.... no thinking required.

I might me the only one to say this...

I was given BF3 for free, and I still couldn't stand it, and mailed it of to another clan member for free... even paying the postage because I was that happy to get rid of it. It reminded me of the period the clan wanted to try Modern Warfare, so I bought the game, played it maybe 3 times.

Respawns are for people who dislike thinking. Doesn't matter what you do, you have another life hanging in your locker, and when you throw that life away.... SUPRISE..... there is yet another life waiting for you. Repeat as many times as necessary.... no thinking required.

Yea I disagree with you too. BF3 though its a respawn it doesnt compare to mwf. The objectives, Maps, the game play its just different IMO. Probably the most Fun 1st person resawn shooter I played. You pretty much had a negative mind set about the game before you even played it and that pretty much sums it up to why you dislike it.

Ya I love BF3. When you know everyone in your squad the teamwork is amazing. This game is one private room away from being the main game of urgent fury.

Speaking of soflam/jav combo I love the CITV station and guided shell combo. Unstoppable.

Edited by bloodbath09