Anybody else getting hit by this storm?

I recieved about a foot and half with the snow drifts hear in STL. It took me about 40 minutes to clear my drive way with the little electric snow blower. The roads don't even look like they have been plowed here on the highways. It just looks like the vehicles have just kept driving down the snow. Yet dumb asses keep driving 65 mph and ending up in the ditches. ::)

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

It snowed here too!!  On Maui!  The pic is Haleakala - 1 of 3 mountains 10,000+.  I think the snow levels got down to the 8,000 ft level.

untitled.jpg

Guest [RiP] Medux

hey [AoA] Affliction where in Ontario u from? (i leave near Toronto about 40 minutes way Whitby) ...but yeah apparently were suppose to get like 20-30 cm of snow and then ice rain and all this crazy stuff

-Rooster- ]

I usually get what chicago area gets..just a day later and a bit colder.

You get that lake effect crap too don't you?

Hey you guys from Ontario I shot a goose this season that was banded up there, I am waiting on the certificate to come in the mail so I can see all the specifics of where it was banded etc. I bagged it in Wisconsin in October.

I was workin last night when this shit started and my boss told me to find a place to park and do a "stationary patrol". He was worried we would get into an accident, and he woulde take flak for it. I had no prob with that, no such thing as "bored" anymore with todays portable technology.

smokeosama ]
-Rooster- ]

Hey you guys from Ontario I shot a goose this season that was banded up there, I am waiting on the certificate to come in the mail so I can see all the specifics of where it was banded etc. I bagged it in Wisconsin in October.

Canadian Goose eh? Banded eh? How long ago eh?

My pet Goose flew the coop not too long ago Smoke, you might have a lawsuit on your hands.

P.S The snow here is crazy, about half a foot already, and another one coming, then freezing rain.....YAY!

smokeosama ]
-Rooster- ]

Nah not really. I am too far north...3 hours north of syracuse.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i will try to take a pic of my 4 wheeler tomorow...but you will have to look close cuz all you can see is the handlebars and the racks and seat. the rest is under snow right now.

MAXIMUS666 ]
smokeosama ]
-Rooster- ]

Canadian Goose eh? Banded eh? How long ago eh?

My pet Goose flew the coop not too long ago Smoke, you might have a lawsuit on your hands.

P.S The snow here is crazy, about half a foot already, and another one coming, then freezing rain.....YAY!

LOL

This was the snow downtown Chicago got at around 8pm CST.....nothing too bad:

IMG_0565.jpg

Then this is what I woke up to this morning heading out to my car. The only reason it doesn't look like a lot of snow ON my car is because I dusted it off a bit the night before so it wouldn't be crazy in the morning. That, however, did not lend itself to getting encased in a small wall of hardened snow by the snow plows. I had to dig myself a path out:

IMG_0835.jpg