Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Was there a new patch released today? I can't log on and check since I'm at work but I'm hoping some of the connection issues get fixed.

On another note does anyone know if the disconnect issue (where the antenna appears on screen and you get a disconnect message) is a server bug or if it's a dumb kid puttin their router on standby or pulling their cord thinking they wont get penalized for it?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
C_A_G_E ]

Was there a new patch released today? I can't log on and check since I'm at work but I'm hoping some of the connection issues get fixed.

On another note does anyone know if the disconnect issue (where the antenna appears on screen and you get a disconnect message) is a server bug or if it's a dumb kid puttin their router on standby or pulling their cord thinking they wont get penalized for it?

What game are we talking about?

I assume you mean COD4.  I checked charlieoscardelta.com and there isn't anything mentioned ref a new patch.  Usually they post a new thread when they do release one.

Guest korpkaos

Ya a patch came out v/1.5 however it is for the PC version. It has sumthing to do with the map modding and a few other little things.