Pao Gasol to Lakers

J-Rock73 ]

no way spurs are number 1 pheonix is better then them even the hornets are better then the spurs

Spurs are always the number 1 team in the west, despite their record. Spurs are the defending champions and have more experience than any other team in the league. Spurs ARE the number 1 team. Remember, you can be the best team in the league and not have the best record. The Lakers acquiring Gasol make them possibly the second best team in the west. They were already a force with just Kobe and Bynum (even though he's been injured). Putting Gasol at center and then power forward when Bynum returns will probably make them the second best team in the league.

Yes, the Hornets and Suns both have a better record, but you have to realize the Lakers are just a few games behind with a crippled lineup. The Lakers will be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league, no doubt. Gasol just made them a deadly team. Especially if Kobe decides to put 30 some odd points a game. Yeah..

J-Rock73 ]

no way spurs are number 1 pheonix is better then them even the hornets are better then the spurs

The Spurs just beat the Suns Thursday night on a sloppy day. That speaks volumes to me. And in a 7 game series there aren't any teams that can beat San Antonio. They are just too good, they all have played together for so long and they are so comfortable that noone can stop them.

I think the youngsters on the Hornets like CP and David West are good, but won't last in the playoffs. And the Suns are borderline dysfunctional, and will fall apart come playoff time. The Mavericks are far overrated, and the Blazers look good but thier youth will also be exposed in a 7 game series. This leaves the Lakers and the Spurs. Lakers are young too, but lead by a vet, and the best player in the league. Plus Odom, Bynum, and all the role players will be in the lineup.

i Like Denver out west i mean they got A.I. and Melo scoring at will in every game and Camy putting up some huge games i mean what was it he had like 20 rebound and 10 blocks a couple times this year so he can control the paint and with some help off the bench they could be good in a 7 game series. Also look out for Utath if they play defence like last year they could shock people too.