PS Vita: The Ultimate FAQ

Watching the launch of PS Vita in Japan on December 17th was a fascinating experience. It was thrilling and, at times, inspiring to see tens of thousands of diehard gamers filing into retailers in the hopes of scoring the most sophisticated mobile console in video game history. Now, with all eyes on the <a href="http://blog.us.playstation.com/category/ps-vita/">PS Vita</a>’s US launch date of February 22nd, we wanted to begin providing definitive answers to your many questions about <a href="http://us.playstation.com/psvita/">PS Vita</a>. Behold: The PS Vita Ultimate FAQ!

Of course, this FAQ is only a start and plenty of details are still being finalized. Rest assured that we’ll continue to update this FAQ leading up to launch, integrating new answers to your questions and additional details as they are verified and confirmed.

Read on to get answers to your questions regarding PS Vita, covering everything from the specs of the state-of-the-art OLED screen to support of Bluetooth peripherals and more. And remember: Please leave your burning questions in the comments and we’ll address them in a future update.

More...

And I just remembered something. And take this for what it's worth. But the GS employee, who seemed pretty sure of himself, told me that the next Call of Duty game is going to be Black Ops 2. And the Call of Duty game for the Vita will be Black Ops specifically made for the Vita.

Now Activision can suck it on Black Ops 2 for the PS3. The whole "fool me once" thing. Buuuut, I will be getting Black Ops for the Vita. I will not be able to help myself there. Especially if the Vita game comes with the same MP bots function. To me personally, the bots on Black Ops set to the hardest difficulty was pretty close to real people.

And I just remembered something. And take this for what it's worth. But the GS employee, who seemed pretty sure of himself, told me that the next Call of Duty game is going to be Black Ops 2. And the Call of Duty game for the Vita will be Black Ops specifically made for the Vita.

Now Activision can suck it on Black Ops 2 for the PS3. The whole "fool me once" thing. Buuuut, I will be getting Black Ops for the Vita. I will not be able to help myself there. Especially if the Vita game comes with the same MP bots function. To me personally, the bots on Black Ops set to the hardest difficulty was pretty close to real people.

aaaaaa_1329502620.jpg