MEDUX

• Directors

Good to see you got your log in info... and to let everyone know... we are opening back up to the Socom Confrontation tournament, Medux is going to help bring some teams in. Look for some info in the next couple of weeks.

• Directors
Were interested but won't give a final decision until we see a set of rules and we know they have been tested and won't change.

We also suggest that this be a no specialized weapon tourney, we won't participate otherwise

Miss-spelled using my bionic on tapatalk

I am going to go ahead and put it out there that there is no guarantee that the rules will not need an adjustment... it has been almost a year since we have done any kind of Confrontation tournament and issues may arise. In that case we have to adapt... so we will mark you down as a no then.

I think almost all of the people i bring will ONLY play if there is no specilzations and some other rules (no night maps, water camping)..I mean this isnt a serious turny per say were here to war with old clans / friends. We want people to rush..Not camp with thermals for 2 hrs. More clans the better man, would love too see RVN in it.

• Directors
We understand if things get adjusted but of rules are all tested and verified they shouldn't need to be changed, and if that's your attitude maybe its best we don't participate

Miss-spelled using my bionic on tapatalk

No attitude, just trying to be up front and clear. You provided a stipulation and I provided our situation.

Oh alright sir, That would be mint.. Ill pint em off and sit through and go through em myself. We want this to be a fun and competitive turny. Seeing as SOCOM is fairly dead i see it as more of a turny too play with Old friends/clan,. with the little bit of competitive edge !!