Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Sinners and Saints....

Sinners and Saints have gone retro. We've been in limbo over the past year and a half with all of the "shooter" titles that have been released. We've tried numerous games from Battlefield to Call of Duty. We've been extremely frustrated with all of these games because they lack so many things that we as a clan look for in a shooter.

So, we've gone retro and returned to Socom: Confrontation. Don't get me wrong we still have hopes for some future releases like Spec Ops: The Line and Ghost Recon, but Socom always has been and always will be our home.

If there are any other clans or players that are looking for a good game on Confrontation feel free to send me a friend request and join us in game.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
We're just looking for good people to play Confrontation with and have fun Irish. Do you guys usually have a room up on there? What server?

Let me check on this for you. I personally don't own the game anymore.

Sounds alot like cKs. Except the majority of us play S4 but there are a few that play confrontation. I will ask around and see if anyone plays SoCon.

I play it every once and a while. Its way better than S4 IMO.

cKs usually plays in one of the Canada servers.

We've had like 5or6 guys on a night lately.

What server do you guys play in?

Edited by bloodbath09