THIS WILL BE THE OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL SUNDAY THREAD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT CAN YOU PATS FANS SAY NOW GIANTS D OWNED BRADY AND ELI WAS CLUCH I TOLD YOU ALL FROM THE BEGENNING THE GIANTS WHERE GOING TO WIN. Also the play where Eli broke like 4 tackles then Tyree catching it with his helment might be the greatest play ever and i think this could be the best Superbowl EVER.

Honestly, though.....and backing up to make SURE that we're right before calling Belichik an asshole......

DID he ever come back ONTO the field after he went for the tunnel??

I mean, ya know....to SHAKE the other coach's hand or to congratulate the Giants' QB?

Because if he did, maybe there was some strange communication glitch that we don't know about.

HOWEVER, if that fat bastard didn't come back out for that.....then he pulled just about ANOTHER classless act as he did when he was caught cheating early in the season.

"CLASSLESS" being the key word here.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

did anybody see that amazing show on tv tonite? i think it was called "The Downfall of the Dynasty". it starred some no-names, a couple new people, and an unlikely hero. they battled a bunch of baddies who were supposed to be far superior, but in the end good always wins over evil. ;D