THIS WILL BE THE OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL SUNDAY THREAD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I'm not ganging up on Street. Just havin' fun.

I'M ganging up no Bill Bullshit, though. He deserves it, and am VERY glad to hear the fucking SENATE is going to look further into his spygate crap. Now that the shit with the Rams came out as well......this guy is just one grade-A fuckstick.

The Patriots PLAYERS and the city of New England should be embarrassed by his presence.

04 redsox

2001 patriots

;D

I don't consider the 01 Pats an underdog anymore since they ILLEGALLY video taped the Rams walkthrough for the redzone just before the superbowl. They should be stripped of their title for 01, enough said there. Anyhow, good for Eli to get the critics off his back tonight and a truly wonderful performance by him and the Giants' stout D. I like Superbowls like this where I'm not particularly rooting one way or another and I can be a fan of the game.

If my team would have been undefeated I would have boasted just like Street if not more. Give'm a break he was the first to post the Pats choked. I have to admit I hate the Giants more than any other team in any sport, but Eli earned a hell of alot of respect from me last night. The hungrier team won last night and it'll be interesting to see what the Pats do with their defense. They have the 7th pick in the first round! Moss is a free agent, they have to make the right moves or they'll be rebuilding before you know it. Man I know how I felt in 04 when you guys beat us Street, but look at that little guy walking around your living room that's what it's all bout bro.

RNG187 ]

sincerely hush' date=' thank you. ;D

Tow, i think this whole spygate situation speaks VOLUMES about the New England front office and everybody above Babyboy's head. b/c if they're going to allow this type of shit, and PAY HIM for it, only god knows what else is going on in new england.

[/quote']

Yeah who knows, the entire Red Sox ball club could be roided out and paying off the trainers to not say shit

As one of the few members here on UF or much less the world who thought the Giants where going to win the superbowl as soon as they played the Pats the way they did in week 17. I'm glad that we won but it was a great game and since i've lived in New York my whole life i do hate New England but to whatch a 18-0 team go against a wild card team and seeing Tom getting hit countless times and still march down the field for the go ahead touchdown to moss then to whatch Eli break like 4 tackles then Tyree make THE GREATEST CATCH EVER and to see Plex catch the game winning TD is one of the greatest things i have ever seen and most of us may never see anything greater then that in our lives. Greatest Superbowl ever i think so.