Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

THE HARDER THEY FELL

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
BAMBAM69 ]

The Pat's did not have enough video of the Giants!!

I would generally say "BURN" or "SERVED" here......but I think this was just fact. LOL

That was a great game, I am happy for Eli. I know one thing for damn sure he earned my respect. Watching him dodge virtually the entire Pats D Line and complete for a first down to keep trucking toward the eventual game winning TD was incredible. People can dog his as much as they want, but the boy has heart.

Guest [RiP] Medux

i think his WR's bailed him out ALOT at the end of the game there..tyree made 1 HELL OF A CATCH

smokeosama ]

That was a great game, I am happy for Eli. I know one thing for damn sure he earned my respect. Watching him dodge virtually the entire Pats D Line and complete for a first down to keep trucking toward the eventual game winning TD was incredible. People can dog his as much as they want, but the boy has heart.

Absofukinlutely..!!

simihi ]

Greatest upset I've ever seen.

Probably the greatest upset ANYONE has ever seen ..lol

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Upset or not, simply a great game. Close, down to the final gun. Very fun to watch. I didn't have a "dawg" in it but was glued to it, that's for sure.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

I liked his line after the game "People said that we had false hope because of how close we came to beating the patriots, NO we got HOPE!"....gap or not, hes ok in my book.

Guest Stealthknight

yea no joke. Eli and his brother have now gotten Rings on after the other. He did earn alot of my respect being able to scramble like he did. He got the ball down field during crunch time and with that kind of pressure it is rediculously hard to do. I mean look how Brady took it lol. 4 Hailmarys didnt get them into FG range. That was just bad play calling on their last 35 sec drive.