MXR ZW38 Zakk Wylde Black Label Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal NIB

• Directors

NEW IN BOX- RETAILS FOR $170.61

WILL SELL FOR $110 AND THAT WILL INCLUDE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING. I DECIDED TO GO WITH GUITAR RIG 5 FOR MY EFFECTS SO I WONT NEED THIS.

The MXR Black Label Chorus is Zakk's secret weapon to thicken up his wall of distortion and add liquid dimension and texture to clean passages. At the heart of the MXR Black Label Chorus is its bucket brigade circuitry—the only way to get truly rich and warm analog chorusing. The MXR Zakk Wylde Chorus pedal's vintage style tones are dialed in by High and Low cut filters and Level, Rate, and Depth controls. For the ultimate in spatial chorusing, hook up 2 amps via the 2 outputs for a wide and sweeping stereo spread. Like all MXR pedals, the Black Label Chorus comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road.

DV016_Jpg_Large_423648_R.jpg

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search