Guest [RiP] Medux

Guest [RiP] Medux

im still in my last yr of highskewl (live in canada) ..but yeah i dont really no what i want 2 do, i was thinkin fireman but im 2 dumb 2 get into that and my marks arnt good enough...then i was thinkin computers..im always on 1 and i enjoy being on them i just not be the best at it compared 2 some of most of u...anyways if i were 2 get into computers whats a good route 2 take ..EX. Programming?

any other ideas u guys have just check em at me

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

You'll need awesome marks in Math/Science to do any sort of programming. That field is being ABSOLUTELY flooded with college kids right now... it's ridiculous.

I'd say look into the firefighter gig.. you don't have to be a genius, but the physical aspects of it are pretty demanding.

When I was soul searching for what I wanted to do with my life I decided not to look at jobs that will eventually be outsourced by our country (i.e. *ANYTHING* with computers)..

Look at professions that we will always need... ex.. my studies.. law/criminal justice

or...

healthcare & govt jobs, etc....

Guest [RiP] Medux

alright thank.. yeah the firefighting is insanely hard t oget into thoe if u dont have great marks..cause every1 wants to do it where i live.. i mean the physical aspect i dont have a problem with being a jock and all lol

but im also very picky id ratehr do u no hard labour stuff..(except computers cuz u can play games and go on forums and stuff) lol..but in the summer i did landscaping (with abunch of assholes who basically abused there privledge and made me do all the work) besdies that i really enjoyed it

but ill take a look aroudn thanks for the tips

Guest [iLL] Andawg

First of all some things are impossible for some people. However, through determination and work most things can be accomplished. What's sad is I'm 35 and going through a mid life crisis myself. I find myself in exactly the same position. "What should I do with my life?"

Simplest answer I can give is to find something YOU LIKE to do, and find a job field in that.( I had a bad joke here at Duescher's expense but deleted it.) Anyway, I didn't do that, I went a way to make money and though I have a house and a car and food, not a fun life. So take your time and find what you WANT to do, and do what makes you happy. Just remember that what makes you happy may take A LOT of hard work and some time to achieve.

Medux ]

im still in my last yr of highskewl (live in canada) ..but yeah i dont really no what i want 2 do, i was thinkin fireman but im 2 dumb 2 get into that and my marks arnt good enough...then i was thinkin computers..im always on 1 and i enjoy being on them i just not be the best at it compared 2 some of most of u...anyways if i were 2 get into computers whats a good route 2 take ..EX. Programming?

any other ideas u guys have just check em at me

What about law enforcement?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Corruptor310 ]

Serve your country then figure it out.

Im not sure how it is in canada but in the US The military (at least the Navy im sure of) PAYS for your college..i enlisted for 6 years active and 2 years reserve and im pumped..thats a great way to do it because once you get out you have so many more options due to your discipline, possible security clearances, and work ethic. People will be begging to hire you...thats a great way to go. and its Honorable.

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah thanks guys..theres a millitia thing straight out of highschool i belive they pay u like 10 grand 2 go or sumtin not sure on all the details.. might get into that as 1 of u mentioned it would be great to have for future refrence... and i dont no if any of u no him but renix good friend of mine also wants 2 get into that .. would be neat if we both got into it togehter or sumtin

not sure how it works thoe . but thansk for the help guys

I used to finish drywall by the square foot. For every square foot of drywall in a house I got 15 cents. Doesn't sound like alot but I made 47,000 dollars in just about 6 months..... and thats without a college degree lol. Downfall, there is really no retirement in construction unless you get with a company that has a decent 401k. So I'm looking into aircraft plants, decent pay and beni's good luck. Remember as long as you enjoy what you do you'll never have to work a day in your life

Guest [RiP] Medux

lol MR CLEAN dont really no what ur talking about but sounds bad ass ... im still in highskewl so i can still do alot of searching and stuff..rite now i just need 2 find a lil job 2 get me sum booze for the weekends and shit lol and get me a Ps3..my parents wont get off my nuts about that lol

I love the outdoors, so I became a golf course superintendent. There are tons of different options for schooling on this, ranging from 18 months to 4 year, and even online courses (but I hear they are really tough, lots of soil science, which isnt always the easiest to grasp on a screen). As a matter of history....Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, AZ State, Cal Poly, and Kansas have been the leaders in edu...mostly state grant schools with fundamentals in Ag. Honestly, there isnt much better than early mornings on a golf course.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk
JDub240 ]

Honestly, there isnt much better than early mornings on a golf course.

Being an extremely avid golfer and outdoorsman, I'm gonna have to say it's one of my favorite places to be.

Guest igotamic

I just graduated last year and am going to college to become an x-ray techhnician. I should have my degree next year about this time. Any career in the medical field is a great. You can start out getting a small degree and go specialize in something. You can make good money too...