X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Guest H.A.V.0.C

when will they give up this whole comic books to movies theme thats going on in hollywood i mean is there a superhero that there not going to make a movie about" except aqua man cus he is the gayest hero ever'

Guest H.A.V.0.C
-Disciple- ]

It's another xmen movie i could of sworn i heard them say no more of them was coming out. Im all for it though i liked all of them that came out.

Well from what I understand, is that its just a wolverine movie. But I heard the title was going to be WEAPON X so we will just have to see.

They were also talking about a seperate magneto spin off as well...

The Comic book movie bombardment has only yet begun.

I mean hell theres even going to be a sequel to the piece of shit "HULK"

Also.. a new Punisher will be out as well

Guest Stealthknight

you got to think about it. I mean they HAVE to do something to prevent them from going under. The Marvel stock was PLUMETING until they released the original X-Men and Spiderman movies. Afterwards it increased 300%. The will keep pumping out movies like they did comic books for as long as people go to see them. And as long as they kep the quality in that they have in past comic/graphic novel transfers to the big screen i dont mind at all. Gives me the opportunity to go see some of the things i grew up with and not feel like an idiot lol.

NEO-X ]

I mean hell theres even going to be a sequel to the piece of shit "HULK"

I'm friends with one of the producer's nephew's. When we were all out to Buffalo Wild Wings once, stinkin Ed Norton call the guy on his cell phone! Ed Norton is playing the hulk, which means already that it is better, because that guy can play ANY role well. also, my friend saw some raw footage from the Hulk. apparently it looks pretty seet.

though you're right, the first was baaaad.